Notas de Aplicações
Manipulação de Líquidos: Lavadoras, Dispensadores, e Sistemas de Pipetagem em Microplacas
MicroFill Dispenser (30)
- Hongwei Yin, Michelle Kassner (2016) "In Vitro High-Throughput RNAi Screening to Accelerate the Process of Target Identification and Drug Development." High-Throughput RNAi Screening
- Tsuyoshi Hirota, Steve A. Kay (2015) "Chapter Thirteen-Identification of Small-Molecule Modulators of the Circadian Clock." Methods in Enzymology
- Zhu, J., Huang, X., Gao, H., Bao, Q., Zhao, Y., Hu, J.-F. and Xia, G. (2013) "A novel glucagon‐like peptide 1 peptide identified from Ophisaurus harti." Journal of Peptide Science
- Scott R. Floyd, Michael E. Pacold, Qiuying Huang, Scott M. Clarke, Fred C. Lam, Ian G. Cannell, Bryan D. Bryson, Jonathan Rameseder, Michael J. Lee, Emily J. Blake, Anna Fydrych, Richard Ho, Benjamin A. Greenberger, Grace C. Chen, Amanda Maffa, Amanda M. Del Rosario, David E. Root, Anne E. Carpenter, William C. Hahn, David M. Sabatini, Clark C. Chen, Forest M. White, James E. Bradner & Michael B. Yaffe (2013) "The bromodomain protein Brd4 insulates chromatin from DNA damage signalling." Nature
- Franck M. André, Mikhail A. Rassokhin, Angela M. Bowman, Andrei G. Pakhomov (2010-08) "Gadolinium blocks membrane permeabilization induced by nanosecond electric pulses and reduces cell death." Bioelectrochemistry
- Christine L.C. Hernandez, Irene M. Villaseñor, Eric Joseph, Nicola Tolliday (2008-06) "Isolation and evaluation of antimitotic activity of phenolic compounds from Pouteria campechiana Baehni." Philippine Journal of Science
- Elizabeth M. Vanderlinde and Christopher K. Yost (2012-02) "Mutation of the sensor kinase chvG in Rhizobium leguminosarum negatively impacts cellular metabolism, outer membrane stability, and symbiosis." J. Bacteriol.
- Craig K. Colton, Qiongman Kong, Liching Lai, Michael X. Zhu, Kathleen I. Seyb, Gregory D. Cuny, Jun Xian, Marcie A. Glicksman, Chien-Liang Glenn Lin (2010-07) "Identification of Translational Activators of Glial Glutamate Transporter EAAT2 through Cell-Based High-Throughput Screening." J Biomol Screen
- Helena Mistry, Grace Hsieh, Sara J. Buhrlage, Min Huang, Eunmi Park, Gregory D. Cuny, Ilene Galinsky, Richard M. Stone, Nathanael S. Gray, Alan D. D'Andrea, and Kalindi Parmar (2013-12) "Small-Molecule Inhibitors of USP1 Target ID1 Degradation in Leukemic Cells." Mol Cancer Ther
- Katherine E. Berry, Betty Peng, David Koditek, Douglas Beeman, Nikos Pagratis, Jason K. Perry, Jay Parrish, Weidong Zhong, Jennifer A. Doudna, I-hung Shih (2011-02) "Optimized High-Throughput Screen for Hepatitis C Virus Translation Inhibitors." J Biomol Screen
- Nguyen Thanh G., Honson Nicolette S., Arns Steven, Davis Tara L., Dhe-Paganon Sirano, Kovacic Suzana, Kumar Nag S., Pfeifer Tom A., and Young Robert N (2014-04) "Development of Fluorescent Substrates and Assays for the Key Autophagy-Related Cysteine Protease Enzyme, ATG4B." ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies
- Jingjing Zhu, Xian Huang, Hong Gao, Qiuying Bao Yun Zhao, Jin-Feng Hu,Gang Xia (2013-09) "A novel glucagon-like peptide 1 peptide identified from Ophisaurus harti." Journal of Peptide Science
- Wei Wang, Laura J. Marholz, Xiang Wang (2016-04-16) "Novel Scaffolds of Cell-Active Histone Demethylase Inhibitors Identified from High-Throughput Screening." J Biomol Screen
- Sydney L. Stoops, A. Scott Pearson, Connie Weaver, Alex G. Waterson, Emily Days, Chris Farmer, Suzanne Brady, C. David Weaver, R. Daniel Beauchamp, and Craig W. Lindsley (2011) "Identification and Optimization of Small Molecules That Restore E-Cadherin Expression and Reduce Invasion in Colorectal Carcinoma Cells." ACS Chem. Biol.
- Leo Tsui, Tsorng-Harn Fong and I-Jong Wang (2012-06-15) "YC-1 targeting of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α reduces RGC-5 cell viability and inhibits cell proliferation." Mol Vis.
- Maria-Teresa Gutierrez-Lugo, Heather Baker, Joseph Shiloach, Helena Boshoff, Carole A. Bewley (2009-07) "Dequalinium, a New Inhibitor of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Mycothiol Ligase Identified by High-Throughput Screening." J Biomol Screen
- Leo Tsui, Tsorng-Harn Fong, I-Jong Wang (2013) "The effect of 3-(5′-hydroxymethyl-2’-furyl)-1-benzylindazole (YC-1) on cell viability under hypoxia." Mol Vis.
- Jianjia Fan, Yoko Shimizu, Jeniffer Chan, Anna Wilkinson, Ayaka Ito, Peter Tontonoz, Edie Dullaghan, Liisa A. M. Galea, Tom Pfeifer, Cheryl L. Wellington (2013) "Hormonal modulators of glial ABCA1 and apoE levels." The Journal of Lipid Research
- Hsu-Wen Chao, Yen-Ting Lai, Yi-Ling Lu, Chi-long Lin, Wei Mai and Yi-Shuian Huang (2012) "NMDAR signaling facilitates the IPO5-mediated nuclear import of CPEB3." Nucl. Acids Res
- Meredith C. Henderson, David O. Azorsa (2013-01-23) "High-Throughput RNAi Screening for the Identification of Novel Targets." Target Identification and Validation in Drug Discovery
- Karine Adel-Patient, Sophie Nutten, Hervé Bernard, Rodolphe Fritsché, Sandrine Ah-Leung, Narimane Meziti, Guénolée Prioult, Annick Mercenier, and Jean-Michel Wal (2012) "Immunomodulatory Potential of Partially Hydrolyzed β-Lactoglobulin and Large Synthetic Peptides." J. Agric. Food Chem
- Sriram Sathyanarayanan, Xiangzhong Zheng, Shailesh Kumar, Chun-Hong Chen, Dechun Chen, Bruce Hay, and Amita Sehgal (2008) "Identification of novel genes involved in light-dependent CRY degradation through a genome-wide RNAi screen." Genes & Development
- (2003) "Modular equipment apparatus and method for handling labware." Tom Gilman, Philip J. Farrelly, Clifford A. Olson, Lajos Nyiradi
- Sean W. Deacon, Alexander Beeser, Jami A. Fukui, Ulrike E.E. Rennefahrt, Cynthia Myers, Jonathan Chernoff and Jeffrey R. Peterson (2008-4-21) "An Isoform-Selective, Small-Molecule Inhibitor Targets the Autoregulatory Mechanism of p21-Activated Kinase." Chemistry & Biology
- Benjamin J.R.F. Bolland, Janos M. Kanczler, Douglas G. Dunlop, and Richard O.C. Oreffo (2008-8) "The application of human bone marrow stromal cells and poly(dl-lactic acid) as a biological bone graft extender in impaction bone grafting." Biomaterials
- Jonathan Chernoff (2009-1) "Analysis of p21-Activated Kinase Function in Neurofibromatosis Type."
- Ying Wang, Chao Wan, Lianfu Deng, Ximeng Liu, Xuemei Cao, Shawn R. Gilbert, Mary L. Bouxsein, Marie-Claude Faugere, Robert E. Guldberg, Louis C. Gerstenfeld, Volker H. Haase, Randall S. Johnson, Ernestina Schipani and Thomas L. Clemens (2007) "The hypoxia-inducible factor α pathway couples angiogenesis to osteogenesis during skeletal development."
- Ruth R. Chen, Eduardo A. Silva, William W. Yuen, Andrea A. Brock, Claudia Fischbach, Angela S. Lin, Robert E. Guldberg and David J. Mooney (2007) "Integrated approach to designing growth factor delivery systems." The FASEB Journal
- Nadav Kimelman-Bleich, Gadi Pelled, Dima Sheyn, Ilan Kallai, Yoram Zilbermana, Olga Mizrahi, Yamit Tal, Wafa Tawackoli, Zulma Gazit, and Dan Gazit (2009-9) "The use of a synthetic oxygen carrier-enriched hydrogel to enhance mesenchymal stem cell-based bone formation in vivo." Biomaterials
- (2004-02-25) "Screening Facility, Harvard Medical School - Liquid Handling." Harvard Medical School Web Site
- Automated Processing of a Homogeneous phospho-ERK1/2 Assay for Use as a Generic GPCR Sensor (January 26, 2010)
- MicroFill: A 96-/384-Well Microplate Reagent Dispenser for HTS and Drug Discovery (April 6, 2004)
- Applications of an Automated Microplate Stacking Device for HTS and Multi-Instrument Interface (February 26, 2004)