Area Sales Manager German Speaking Area (f/m)
BioTek Instruments Inc. is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high performance, microplate based, life science instrumentation and software used to accelerate drug discovery and aid in the advancement of life science research. Our global customers include academic, government, and biotech/pharmaceutical companies. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our Swiss Team as an Area Sales Manager German Speaking Area.
As an experienced Sales Specialist you will be responsible for achieving sales growth and market share gain for our product portfolio within the German speaking Area of Switzerland. Responsibilities include presenting BioTek Instruments capabilities in the marketplace, providing support to prospective customers, and representing BioTek Instruments in existing and new accounts.
We will consider candidates with one or more of the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Sciences with technical background or knowledge in relevant scientific disciplines (Cell Biology preferred)
- Experience in Microscopy and Microplate Instruments is a plus
- Language skills: German and English (French)
- Strong PC, Internet and Microsoft Windows skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Used to CRM environment (familiarity with SalesForce.com is a plus)
- Organization skills / Solution orientated
- Team player
- Good presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Results driven with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be an effective team player
- Strongly motivated, self-driven and flexible
- Proven good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift 20-25 kg to maneuver equipment
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the life science business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the BioTek Swiss team, please submit your resume to:
BioTek Instruments GmbH Switzerland
► Job Openings