A macro trend in drug discovery is the use of complex models of disease early in preclinical studies. An approach following this viewpoint is the use of whole organism models involving living invertebrates and vertebrates such as nematodes and zebrafish conducive to drug screening methods.
- Using Acridine Orange to Measure Cell Death In Ethanol Treated Zebrafish Embryos
- Analyzing Wound Healing in Zebrafish Embryos
- Automated Image Screening of Zebrafish Embryos Exposed to Developmental Toxins
- Quantitative Microscopy of Angiogenesis in Zebrafish Embryos
- Quantifying Poly-Glutamine Aggregates in C. Elegans Using vivoChip
- Counting Caenorhabditis Elegans in 96-Well Plates
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Learn more about Whole Organism Imaging applications - search our Application Notes and technical documentation in Resources.