Fluorescently labeled antibodies are widely used by cell biologists for probing the structure and function of cells. Lionheart™ FX and Cytation™ are well designed to perform immunofluorescence with their capabilities for high resolution microscopy (up to 100x oil immersion in Lionheart FX) and 19 different fluorescence channels to choose from spanning emission in the blue to deep red. Furthermore, the immunofluorescence workflow can be automated through the use of MultiFlo™ FX or EL406™ for fixing, permeabilizing and staining cells.
- High Resolution Fluorescence Microscopy of PtK2 Cells Undergoing Mitosis in Microplates
- Automated Imaging and Dual-Mask Analysis of γH2AX Foci to Determine DNA Damage on an Individual Cell Basis
- Analysis of the Effect of Aggregated β-Amyloid on Cellular Signaling Pathways Critical for Memory in Alzheimer’s Disease
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- EL406 Washer Dispenser
Visit our Resources page to find more information about Immunofluorescence.